Below are a collection of past testimonials from actual Lifestyle Phyicians patients:
1. "Dr. Verma and Dr. Asad both have your health as their priority. Do your part as they suggest and results will happen!!"
- Patircia Bowen.
2. "Dr. Asad is the greatest! I went to her for help with multiple problems including digestive issues and to lose weight in a healthy, natural way. A few months later and my digestive problems are gone and I've lost almost 30 pounds! I've struggled with diet and weight loss my entire life and you were the only one who was able to make a difference. I've never felt better in my life! I truly can't thank you enough. Thank you so much for helping me to make the healthy lifestyle change I so desperately needed."
- Pandora Christy
3. "Lifestyle physicians have provided a program that focuses on long term weight management and health. I set goals with Dr. Verma and was provided a program in which I could be accountable. I’m happy to say I am enjoying the new Lifestyle."
- Joel Saunders
4. "Dr. Asad makes you feel like you are her only patient. I am very pleased with the treatment I have received."
- Pamela Kalinsky
5. "I knew I was overweight. I had tried and failed at many weight loss diets. I had thyroid issues, and after doing research, I told myself that my thyroid is the culprit and I will always be fat. I recently started having chest pressure and shortness of breath with moderate walking. I was referred to a Cardiologist who ordered test and then placed me on heart medication. One night while I was working I overheard one of my co-worker talking about Lifestyle Physicians; she had recently joined the program and had already lost about twenty pounds in three weeks. I thought she was going to get skinny and I would still be fat, I discreetly gathered some information from her, then hesitantly decided to go and talk to Dr. Verma.
Dr. Verma had so much confident that I could lose the weight, so I purposely agreed to enroll just to show him that it would never worked. I joined Lifestyle Physicians at the end of October 2015. In the first week I lost six pounds, but I was not excited because I had lost ten pounds on other weight loss program and gain it right back. The following weeks I lost more and more weight. I went through Thanksgiving and Christmas feast and was still losing weight.
Dr. Verma has been a great motivator and encourages me to keep trying even if I do not meet my goal every week. Work in progress is what Dr. Verma calls it. I no longer have any chest pressure, shortness of breath or taking any heart medication. I continue to lose more weight. So far I have lost 35 pounds and counting. Thanks to Lifestyle Physician for making a believer out of me. I am proud to be a part of this new innovation."
- Denise Lewis RN